Privacy and cookies
Privacy and cookies
Kunst in Ootmarsum respects your privacy and would like to inform you about the policy regarding the processing of your personal data through this Privacy Statement.
In the Privacy and Cookie Statement, we explain how we handle the collection and processing of your personal data that comes in via the website and/or is provided to Kunst in Ootmarsum by you or received indirectly.
The Privacy and Cookie Statement may be updated from time to time, so please keep an eye on our website for the latest version.
Contact information Kunst in Ootmarsum:
Stichting Kunst in Ootmarsum
Berend Vinckenstraat 29
7631 KA Ootmarsum
Processing of personal data:
Kunst in Ootmarsum processes various types of personal data for different purposes. When you use our website, we process your personal data to analyze the use of our website by visitors. When you request information, subscribe to our newsletter, enter into an agreement with Kunst in Ootmarsum, or visit the event, we process your data. The reason for this is that we want to optimize the website and the event for visitors.
What personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address details
- Other personal data that you personally provide to us.
Sensitive and special personal data:
Anonymous visitor statistics are collected through the Kunst in Ootmarsum website. Data such as the time, duration of the visit, location, and possibly the origin of the visitor can be viewed.
Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data:
Kunst in Ootmarsum processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To inform you about changes in all matters related to the event;
- To contact you by email or phone if necessary to provide the agreed-upon service;
- If Kunst in Ootmarsum is legally required to process data.
Personal data provided by you:
You can register via this website to be selected as an artist for the Kunst in Ootmarsum event. In this case, we ask you to share various details with us. Kunst in Ootmarsum has a legitimate interest in processing this information as it is necessary to provide participants with the necessary information. This data will not be shared with third parties.
You can subscribe to the Kunst in Ootmarsum newsletter via the website. In this case, we ask for your email address and name. This enables us to keep you up to date with the latest news and maintain our relationship with you. You can withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing from our newsletter. A link to unsubscribe is included in every newsletter.
Indirectly obtained personal data:
If Kunst in Ootmarsum enters into agreements with other parties related to the Kunst in Ootmarsum event, there is a chance that Kunst in Ootmarsum will receive your personal data from these other parties.
During Kunst in Ootmarsum, videos and photos are taken of the event and its visitors. These images may be used by Kunst in Ootmarsum for the website and/or marketing purposes related to the annual event.
Duration of retaining personal data:
Kunst in Ootmarsum does not retain your personal data for longer than necessary. If Kunst in Ootmarsum must comply with legally mandated retention periods, your personal data will be retained for a longer period of time, in accordance with the legally mandated retention period.
Sharing personal data with third parties:
When your personal data needs to be shared with third parties to execute an agreement, the event, or to comply with legal obligations, Kunst in Ootmarsum is permitted to share this information with other parties. In this case, we enter into a processing agreement with these parties to comply with existing regulations regarding the processing of your personal data.
Regarding the processing of your personal data by Kunst in Ootmarsum, you have the following rights:
- Access: you have the right to know whether Kunst in Ootmarsum is storing personal data about you. You can request a copy of the personal data we store about you and how we process it;
- Rectification: you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data if your personal data processed by Kunst in Ootmarsum is incomplete or incorrect. You can have this corrected and/or supplemented;
- Erasure: the right to have your personal data erased under certain conditions;
- Restriction: you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions;
- Objection: you have the right to object to the processing;
- Portability: you have the right to receive a copy of the personal data you have provided to Kunst in Ootmarsum or to have it digitally transferred to another company.
You can exercise these rights by submitting a request to us by email. Your email will be processed if you send Kunst in Ootmarsum a copy of a valid ID, your signature, and your address and contact information. You can expect a response within one month of Kunst in Ootmarsum receiving your request. Complex requests may require an extension of this period by two months if necessary.
Kunst in Ootmarsum may send you commercial offers as part of marketing and promotion. If you no longer wish to receive such offers, you can unsubscribe from them by email to Kunst in Ootmarsum.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by Kunst in Ootmarsum, please report it to us so that we can find a solution together. You are also free to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) regarding the processing of your personal data. To do so, please visit www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
Types of cookies:
The following cookies apply to the Kunst in Ootmarsum website:
- Functional cookies: to keep session and login information;
- Analytical cookies: including Google Analytics to view data on visitor numbers and behavior;
- Social media cookies: to integrate social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
Kunst in Ootmarsum cannot see who visits the website and with which device the visit takes place.